The King George Inn

77 Albert Street, Cobourg, was originally the Provincial Jail. The Building was originally constructed in 1906 but has had many additions and improvements made since that time. The Front of the Building originally was the Governors Mansion complete with Maids Quarters on the Third Floor. Over the Years this Building evolved into the Jail's Administrative Office. This is now the Restaurant on the Ground Floor and exquisite Bedrooms on the and Floor